I am a photographer of LIFE, based by the beautiful seaside in Brighton, UK. I shoot on location and am trained in both natural and studio light whichever is needed to create your vision. I work on a wide range of commissions ranging from Creative Portraiture, Portfolio & Press Work, Music, Headshots and Documentary. I thrive on creating a fun yet professional environment that enables me to create authentic images that capture the real you, unscripted.
Michelle Nyulassie-Hayward born in Orange County, California, spent the last 4 years before moving to England living in New York City pursuing her love of photography and studying at the NEW school of Art and Design. In 2011, Michelle received a 1st class BA Honours in Photography & Visual Communication from Birmingham City University.
Available for travel across the UK and America.
* Shortlisted for the Brian Griffin Photography Award
* Exhibited at Custard Factory, Birmingham UK
* Exhibited at Burning Man Festival, San Francisco, USA
* Exhibited at Focus on Imaging, Birmingham UK
* Finalist of L’Oreal Colour Trophy
* Winner of Saks National Gents Image Award
* Winner of Saks National Women’s Image Award
* Finalist of Saks National Stylist Image Award
* Featured on Hitched.com
* Featured in The Dancing Times