Photography has always been my dream place, a dream that has nourished off my blood my entire life. I remember as a child taking my Mothers camera and running through the hills of my childhood, collecting memories on film. I never wanted to forget a thing and was mesmerised by the mere simplicity of life. My journey from California to New York and now to England has taught me to see the world beyond its own reflection, to look inward and find its meaning. To me, photography has always been an incredible means of capturing the world around me and telling its fascinating story though dreamlike narratives and honest soul. I have an undeniable fascination with humanity and am drawn by the energy and emotion that people bring into this world. I believe that life is GRAND even in the quietest of moments. My vision is to create trinkets of time, capturing life’s moments that sew character to your heart.
Thank you for visiting! I am a photographer of life, based in Brighton, East Sussex but am available for travel across the UK and America. I shoot on location and am trained in both natural and studio light whichever is needed to create our vision. Eclectic Photography works on commissions in creative portraiture ranging from fashion & beauty, portfolio & press work, family & children portraits including Newborn Baby Shoots, live music photography, weddings and fine art boudoir. I thrive on creating a fun yet professional environment that enables me to create authentic images that capture the real you, unscripted.
Please get in contact for any of your bespoke photographic needs!
* Shortlisted for the Brian Griffin Photography Award
* Exhibited at Custard Factory, Birmingham UK
* Exhibited at Burning Man Festival, San Francisco, USA
* Exhibited at Focus on Imaging, Birmingham UK
* Finalist of L’Oreal Colour Trophy
* Winner of Saks National Gents Image Award
* Winner of Saks National Women’s Image Award
* Finalist of Saks National Stylist Image Award
* Featured on Hitched.com
* Featured in The Dancing Times
* Shot the entire Campaign for Elmhurst School of Dance